Gibson 125th Anniversary Hummingbird
- Limited Edition
- Solid Lutzhybrid spruce top
- Back and sides: 3-Ply quilted mahogany
- Mahogany neck
- Inlays: Abalone Crown
- 125th Anniversary headstock inlay
- Bound headstock with gold-plated Keystone machine heads
- Abalone binding
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 43.8 mm (1.73")
- Scale: 628.7 mm (24.75")
- Handmade pickguard
- Finish: Autumn Burst
- Includes a 125th anniversary leather strap, case, rosette label and a certificate
- Made in the USA
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,80 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459993 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!