GF Ligature MX-13M Gold
- Maxima Gold Line
- For baritone and bass saxophone caoutchouc/ebonite
- It is the perfect fit for any type of mouthpieces such as ESM, Yamaha, RC-Meyer, G4-Meyer, Pomarico, Claude Lakey, Rico Royal, Vandoren, Yamaha Custom, Selmer SD-20, Selmer SD-80/S-90/200, Selmer Super Session, Pomarico Glass, ESM Jazz, Lebayle, Zinner AS 61B, Briton, Keilwerth, Vandoren Jumbo, Vandoren V5, Runyon, Francois Louis, Berg Larsen, Vandoren Ebonite V16, Zinner AS77, Brillhart, Meyer, Yanagisawa, Otto Link, Caravan, Lakey Jazz
- Also suitable for the following bass saxophone mouthpiece types: Yanagisawa, Selmer S80/200 Classic, Yamaha, Zinner, Vandoren Classic Optim
- Optimal fit and free swinging behaviour
- Including 6 oscillating rollers - this allows for the individual extension of the GF Maxima band by 12.5 mm, so that the correct tracking distance can be adjusted for each mouthpiece
- Double play: Vertical pressure of the reed by means of a stainless steel pressure plate or pressure by the GF system tape. The printed thread cross facilitates both the setting up of the reed and the symmetrical seat of the ligature
- Including Mouthpiece capsule, a watchmaker screwdriver for changing the oscillating rollers, Safety stickers for sticking on the mouthpiece back (4 units), foam rubber glue sticks for sticking into the capsule (4 units)
|Compatible To:||Baritone Saxophone|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 252174 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!