Furman P-2300 IT E
Insulating separation transformer and filter
- Noise suppression> 80 dB between 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Lowest possible noise level for audio and recording applications
- Ground fault protected power outputs (GFCI) with GND lift switch to prevent hum and ground noise
- SMP (Series Mode Protection) overvoltage protection
- Response Time <1 nanosecond
- EVS (Automatic Extreme Voltage Shutdown) for overvoltage shutdown
- LIFT (Linear Filtering Technology) Noise abatement (10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz)
- Symmetrical voltage outputs 2x 115V
- Laboratory precision digital voltmeter and switchable RMS ammeter
- 10 A (2300 watts) rated power
- 12 x IEC C-13 outputs
- USB power connector for charging media devices or for USB lamps
- Format: 19"/ 3 U
- Weight: 43.00 kg
|Number of Outputs||12|
|Connector For Lamps||Yes|
|Design||19" / 1U|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 321325 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!