Furch Yellow G-CR w/LR Baggs Stage
- Yellow Series
- Type: Grand Auditorium
- Solid cedar top
- Bottom and sides of solid East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- "Eclipse" fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Body binding / -purfling: Artificial Tortoise / black-white
- Rosette: Green Abalone/black-white
- Endpins from artificial tortoise
- Schaller M6 gold machine heads with artificial tortoise buttons
- Transparent "Anti Scratch" pickguard
- LR Baggs Stage Pro pickup system
- Finish: High-gloss
- Includes case
- Made in Europe (Czech Republic)
|Back And Sides||Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461643 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!