Furch Green Plus Gc-SR/L.R.Baggs
- Green Series
- Body design: Grand Auditorium
- With cutaway
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Back and sides: Solid East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard and bow
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Black and white body binding made of synthetic ivory
- Rosette with black and white rings
- Ebony endpins
- Transparent pickguard to protect against scratches
- Pickup System: L.R. Baggs Stage Pro
- Finish: High gloss
- Made in Europe (Czech Republic)
- Incl. case
|Back And Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437832 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!