- Blue series
- Design: Grand Auditorium with cutaway
- Solid spruce top
- Back and sides: Solid walnut
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- Artificial Tortoise body binding
- Ebony end-pins
- Ebony bridge
- Artificial tortoise pickguard with transparent extension to the fretboard
- Finish: open-pored
- Colour: Natural
- Made in Europe (Czech Republic)
|Back And Sides||Walnut|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 453710 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!