Fredenstein F610 UE-1
- Digitally controlled stereo analog 4-band equalizer with 30 band spectrum analyzer
- 3.5" Touch screen colour display
- Filter curves can be set via button, touch screen or via the USB interface
- Analog audio path
- Display switchable between filter curve and spectrum analyzer
- 4 Fully parametric filters, 2 of which can be switched to shelving and additional low-cut
- 190 Frequencies can be adjusted in 0.25 dB increments and Q (Q) between 0.4 and 7.9
- Hard bypass function
- Total recall of up to 99 presets
- "Colour" function
- Max. Input level: + 26 dBu
- Max. Output level: + 27 dBu
- Signal to Noise (S / N): -106 dB at +26 dB Output Level
- Crosstalk at 10 kHz: <-102 dB
- Power consumption + 16V 400mA, -16V 350mA
- Type: 500 Module
|48 V Phantom power||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433962 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!