Framus Teambuilt William DuVall
- William DuVall (Alice in Chains) Talisman Signature Model
- Teambuilt Artist Series
- Mahogany body
- AA flamed maple top with quilted maple inlay
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Tigerstripe ebony fretboard
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Scale: 629 mm (24 3/4")
- 22 Extra-high nickel silver jumbo frets (IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology)
- Framus traditional trapezoid inlays
- Graph Tech Black Tusq XL Low Friction Nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan APH-1n (neck) and SH-11b (bridge) humbucker
- 2 Volume and 1 tone controls
- Push/Pull function for coil splitting
- 3-Way toggle switch for pickup selection
- Framus Easy Access electronics compartment lid
- Graph Tech Ratio Locking machine heads
- Tonepros Tune'o'matic bridge
- String spacing: 10.4 mm
- Warwick Security Locks
- Strings: Cleartone .010"-. 046" (9419)
- Chrome hardware
- Weight: Approx. 3.8 kg
- Colour: Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish
- Incl. Framus Pro Series User Kit and Rockbag Starline gig bag
- Made in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433650 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!