Framus Legacy Series FJ14 SMV 12
- Legacy Series
- Jumbo body shape
- Scale: 648 mm / 25 1/2"
- Top: Sitka spruce, solid
- Back and sides: AAA flamed maple
- Tortoise binding with black / ivoroid / black lines
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Radius: 16"
- Volume / Tuner / Bass / Treble / Phaser controls
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Nut Width: 48 mm / 1 7/8"
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm / 2 1/16"
- 21 Nickel silver medium frets
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- Bridge: East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Ebony bridge pins
- Enclosed machine heads with 15:1 ratio
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: Cleartone strings .010"/. 010" -. 047"/. 026" (CT 7410/12)
- Colour: Vintage Transparent Natural Tinted Satin
- Includes Allen key and replacement bridge pin
Note: Register your purchase at Warwick for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back and Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
- Framus 12-String Westernguitars at a glance
- display 12-String Westernguitars in price range 500 € - 1000 €
- go to product group 12-String Westernguitars
- go to product group Steel String Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Framus
- Framus Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany