Framus Legacy FD28 Satin
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe ebony
- Mother of pearl Framus Custom trapezoidal fretboard inlays
- Cream Binding with black / cream / black lines
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm
- 21 German silver medium frets
- GraphTech Tusq nut
- Compensated GraphTech Tusq bridge liner
- Tigerstripe ebony bridge
- Ebony bridge pins
- Open vintage Grover tuners with 18:1 ratio
- Gilded hardware
- Factory stringing: Cleartone .012"- .053" (CT 7412)
- Colour: Vintage transparent natural satin
- Includes hex key, replacement bridge pin and brown Superior Deluxe Hardshell RockCase case (RC 10510 BRCT / SB)
|Back and Sides||Solid Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438018 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!