Framus Legacy FD14 SVCE 12 String LH
12-String Steel-String Guitar
- Left-handed model
- Shape: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Solid sitka spruce
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Tortoise binding with black / ivoroid / black lines
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Width at the 12th fret: 52.5 mm
- 21 Nickel silver frets
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- East Indian rosewood bridge (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Ebony bridge pins
- Closed machine heads with a 15:1 ratio
- Chrome hardware
- Fishman Sonicore piezo pickup
- Fishman Isys+ preamp
- Controls for volume / tuner / bass / treble / phaser
- Strings: Cleartone .010" / .010" - .047" / .026" (CT 7410/12)
- Colour: Vintage transparent natural tinted satin
- Incl. Allen key and replacement bridge pin
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438022 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!