Framus Legacy Concert NAT
- Design: Concert with cutaway
- Top: AA Sitka spruce, solid
- Back: AA figured maple, solid
- Sides: AAA flamed maple, laminated
- Scalloped X bracing
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: East Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 21 Medium ballend frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Custom abalone trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Bridge made of Indian rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Ebony bridge pins with abalone dot inlays
- Compensated saddles made of bone
- Headstock with East Indian rosewood veneer (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Grover vintage machine heads in 18:1
- Bone nut
- Pickups: Fishman Prefix Plus T preamp system
- Colour: Natural
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Back And Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||45,00 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 386306 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!