Framus Framus Vintage
Guitar Specialist Book
- Legendary musical instruments from three decades by Hans-Peter Wilfer (ed.)
- Framus Vintage captures all the musical instruments of the Franconian manufacturer that were created between 1946 and the end of the 1970s and presents the most famous Framus players
- On roughly 500 pages, Framus Vintage offers comprehensively researched information and more than 2,000 illustrations of guitars, basses, folklore and classical instruments
- This book is a competent reference book and gives tips for the identification of Framus instruments
- A standard work for musicians, collectors, fans and explorers
- Fabric cover with gold embossing plus protective cover
- In German language
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||492 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 293046 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!