Framus D-Series Diablo Prog X ATTHP
- Top: Burl poplar veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Bolted neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe ebony
- 24 Nickel silver jumbo frets
- 12" Fretboard radius
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Locking saddle
- Scale: 25.5"
- Nut width: 43 mm (1 11/16")
- Width at 12th fret: 52.5 mm (2 1/16")
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SH-2n (neck) and TB-6 (bridge) humbucker
- Volume and tone controls
- Framus machine heads
- Warwick security locks
- Framus by Floyd Rose Double locking tremolo
- String spacing: 10.8 mm
- Distance E to E string: 54 mm
- Strings (ex works): Cleartone .010" - .046" (9410)
- Black hardware
- Colour: Antique Tobacco, transparent high polish
- Includes RockBag Student Line Plus (RB 20516 B/PLUS) gigbag and hexagonal key
Note: Register your product at www.w-distribution.de/warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433826 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!