Focusrite RedNet A8R
8-channel AD / DA converter with Dante interface
- 24 bits / 192 kHz
- 119 dB dynamic range
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 0.05 dB)
- Dante based remote controllable audio over IP functionality
- Two integrated power supplies for redundant power supply
- Two network connections for redundant network functionality
- Connectors: 2x DB-25 Sub-D connectors (8 line inputs and 8 line outputs)
- Word clock input and output
- AES / EBU input and output
- 2 Dante network connections
- 2 Connections for power cables
- Type: 19" / 1 HU
|Amount Of Channels||8|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||8|
|Number of Analog Outputs||8|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 414499 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!