Focusrite RedNet 2
16-Channel AD/DA Converter
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- JetPLL technology minimises jitter in the conversion
- Input and output 0 dBFS reference levels: +18 dBu (EBU) or +24 dBu (SMPTE RP155)
- Analog inputs/outputs through DB25 connectors
- Dante Ethernet connection for RedNet PCIe card
- Design: 19"/ 2U
|Amount Of Channels||16|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||16|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 263991 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!