Focal Alpha 80
Active Studio Monitor
- With room correction EQ
- 8" Polyglass subwoofer - 100 W, class AB
- 1" Inverted aluminium dome tweeter - 40 W, class AB
- Frequency range: 35 - 22,000 Hz
- Maximum peak SPL @ 1 m: 109 dB
- Inputs: Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA - can be used simultaneously
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Standby mode: 30 min
- LF shelving EQ: (0 - 300 Hz): +/- 6 dB
- HF shelving EQ: (4.5 - 22 kHz): +/- 3 dB
- Housing made of 15 mm thick MDF - partially with vinyl finish
- Dimensions: 397 x 287 x 348 mm
- Weight: 12.8 kg
|Speaker size||1x 8"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||55 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
|sales rank in this product group||89|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||August 2014|
Find Active Nearfield Monitors
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 337432 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!