- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 96 kHz converter
- Jack sockets for quick and easy wiring
- All I/Os (32 analog channels) can be used at 96 kHz
- Input gain of all analog channels switchable in 1 dB increments (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Output level of all analog channels switchable in 1 dB increments (-8dBu to +20dBu)
- Active jitter reduction circuit
- 16 analog inputs and outputs (32 x sym. 6.3 mm TRS)
- 4 ADAT inputs and outputs
- 1 MIDI input and output
- 1 word clock input and output
- 1 headphone output
- 2 TFT displays for levels and settings, for a complete overview of all levels and settings on the device
- 1 power supply connection A/B 12 V DC/3A
- Format: 19" / 1 U
|Amount Of Channels||16|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||16|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419545 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!