Fender Vintera 60s Mustang SFG
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck profile: Thin C
- White dot fretboard inlays
- 22 Vintage frets
- Nut from synthetic bone
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 610 mm (24.02")
- Fretboard radius: 184 mm (7.25")
- 4-Ply aged white pearloid pickguard
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Style '60s Mustang Single Coils
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- 2 Sliders
- 3-Way toggle switch
- 6-Saddle Vintage Style Mustang Tremolo
- Nickel / chrome hardware
- Vintage style machine heads with white buttons
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA 250R NPS .010 - .046 (article no. 104112)
- Colour: Sea Foam Green
- Deluxe gig bag included
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467994 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!