Fender Vintera 60s Jaguar OT
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Neck profile: Vintage C
- Fretboard inlays: White dots
- 21 Frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Fretboard radius: 184 mm (7.25")
- 4 Ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Style Jaguar Single Coils
- Lead Circuit / Rhythm Circuit switch on the upper body horn
- Lead Circuit: Volume and Master tone controls
- Rhythm Circuit: Thumbwheels for volume and tone control of the neck sampler
- 3 Slide switches: Neck Pickup On / Off - Bridge Pickup On / Off - Normal / Low Cut
- Jaguar Bridge with Mustang Saddle and Vintage Style Floating Tremolo Tailpiece
- Nickel / chrome hardware
- Vintage style machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA 250L NPS .009 - .042 (article no. 133191)
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise
- Gig bag included
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467989 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!