Fender SQ CV 60s Strat LH 3-SB
- Left-handed model
- Body: Nato
- Neck: Maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Indian laurel
- Fretboard inlays: Pearloid dot
- Neck profile: C
- Frets: 21 Narrow tall
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.49")
- Pickups: 3 Fender-designed alnico single coils
- 1 Master volume- and 2 tone controls
- 5-Way switch
- 3-Ply parchment pickguard
- 6-Saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Machine heads: Vintage-style
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Fender 250 NPS .009 - .042 (Article Nr: 133191)
- Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
|number of strings||6|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468421 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!