Fender Player Lead III Strat OWT
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard inlays: White dots
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.49")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Nut made from synthetic bone
- Neck profile: Modern C
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Pickup: 2 Player Series Alnico 2 humbuckers (bridge and neck)
- 1 Master volume and 1 master tone control
- 3-Way toggle switch
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- 6-Saddle string-through-body hardtail bridge with block saddles
- Vintage style machine heads
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA 250L NPS .009 - .042 (article no. 133191)
- Colour: Olympic White
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 483266 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!