Fender Pickups for 4-String J-Bass
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Jazz Pickup SetTo introduce the jazz bass pickup is no longer necessary. Since the introduction in the 50's the bass and its pickups really became classics. With the CS60 Jazz Lead Fenders' custom shop provides a version with...
- For electric bass
- Bridge & neck position
- Custom shop 60 jazz
Fender Ultra Noiseless J-Bass Vintage Set: for 4-String J-Bass, noiseless, Neck and Bridge Position, Color Black
Pickup Set Original jazz bass PU vintage set, For electric-bass, Neck + bridge position, Characteristics: Distinctive jazz bass sounds
- Original jazz bass PU vintage set
- For electric-bass
- Neck + bridge position
Pickup Set 2 Single coil for jazz bass, Noise-free, Vintage style tone, Shielded cables for increased noise reduction, DC resistance: Bridge 11.0k and neck 12.5k, Incl. installation hardware
- 2 Single coil for jazz bass
- Vintage style tone
Pickup Set for PJ-Style Electric Bass Set includes a Seismic Precision Bass midrange pickup with split coil and a Jazz Bass Bridge pickup, Alnico 5 Magnets and Formvar-coated wiring provide a strong, expressive sound, Colour: Black
- Set includes a Seismic Precision Bass midrange pickup with split coil and a Jazz Bass Bridge pickup
- Alnico 5 Magnets and Formvar-coated wiring provide a strong, expressive sound
- Colour: Black
Pickup Set for Jazz Bass For a rich, clear sound, Single coils, Alnico 5 magnets, Colour: Black
- For a rich, clear sound
- Single coils
- Alnico 5 magnets
Pickup Set For jazz bass, Single coil no hum, Set with 2 pickups, Colour: Black
- For jazz bass
- Single coil no hum
- Set with 2 pickups
Jazz Bass Pickup Set For bridge and neck position, Alnico 5 magnets, Flush-Mount pole-pieces, Includes screws
- For bridge and neck position
- Alnico 5 magnets
- Flush-Mount pole-pieces
Pickup set for electric bass Consisting of 2 single coils, Developed by Michael Bump, Combination of different Alnico magnet types, Modern version of the original jazz pickups, Clearer sound
- Consisting of 2 single coils
- Developed by Michael Bump
- Combination of different Alnico magnet types
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!