Fender Britt Daniel Tele Thin MN AMG
- Britt Daniel (Spoon) Signature model
- Alder body
- Neck: Maple, bolt-on
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck profile: Deep C
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Nut made of synthetic bone
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Pickups: Handcrafted Custom Shop Broadcaster (Bridge) and Handcrafted Custom Shop Texas Special (Neck) single coil
- Master volume controller with S-1 switch
- Master tone control
- 3-Way toggle switch
- String-through-body bridge with 6 strings
- American Performer machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA 250R NPS .010 - .046 (article no. 104112)
- Colour: Amarillo Gold
- Elite suitcase included
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468872 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!