Fender Britt Daniel Tele Thin MN AMG
- Britt Daniel (Spoon) Signature model
- Alder body
- Neck: Maple, bolt-on
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck profile: Deep C
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Nut made of synthetic bone
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Pickups: Handcrafted Custom Shop Broadcaster (Bridge) and Handcrafted Custom Shop Texas Special (Neck) single coil
- Master volume controller with S-1 switch
- Master tone control
- 3-Way toggle switch
- String-through-body bridge with 6 strings
- American Performer machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA 250R NPS .010 - .046 (article no. 104112)
- Colour: Amarillo Gold
- Elite case included
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468872 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!