Fender Artisan Tele Roasted Mahogany
- Body: Roasted mahogany
- Top and bottom: "Figured" rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Medium-roasted AAA bird's eye maple
- Fretboard: African Blackwood (Dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Neck profile: 1963 "C"
- Neck Radius: 9.5 "- 12"
- 21 frets (6105)
- Pickup: 2 Hand-wound 1958 Tele single coils
- 3-Way switch
- Modern wiring
- Gold anodized pickguard
- RSD Telebridge
- Gold-plated hardware
- Vintage-style machine heads with Fender logo
- Synthetic bone nut
- Wings saddle
- Colour: Natural
- Incl. case, belt & certificate
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406736 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!