Fender AM Original 60 Jazzmaster OCT
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Neck profile: Mid 60's C
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5")
- 21 Vintage frets
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Bone nut
- Pickups: 2 Pure Vintage 65 single coils
- 3-Way switch
- Vintage Style Floating Tremolo with Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender NPS .010 - .046 (Article Nr: 104112)
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise
- Incl. case
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429515 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!