Basically a CustomShop Strat at a quarter of the price. Vintage spec throughout except 9.5'' radius and 6105 frets. Stunning is an understatement.
Forget everything you read about strats, they are literally everything you want them to be. From blues to thrash metal, it's all in there. And this one is the strat to have!
- Big, fat, comfy, super stable neck. And it's a fast shredder, this chunkeroo leaves modern necks in the dust, no kidding
- Nitro finish, no stick, super thin and a bit fragile (nothing crazy, just don't sweat on it too much). Smell's wonderfully too!
- Best hardware out there, rock solid tuning stability and tone
- PureVintage 59 pickups noise is minimal even with very high gain applications. Sparkly and detailed with cleans. Extremely punchy, with sharp attack and a very strong bass response with high gain.
- vintage-accurate body contours, it's really different than the more square-ish modern strats.
- 6-point trem stays in tune shockingly well, but you can deck it with two springs and a screwdriver in no time.
- comes standard with 10-46's, the action is super low without the smallest fretbuzz.
Just buy and don't forget: Thomann ist supreme!