Fender AM Org 60S QMT Strat RWD NAT
- Rarities Series
- Body: Roasted alder
- Top: Cloudy maple
- Screwed neck: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Neck profile: '60s "C"
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut width: 41.9 mm (1.65")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5")
- White dot fretboard inlays
- 21 Vintage frets
- Pickups: 1 Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom single-coil Strat (bridge), 1 Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom single-coil Strat (middle) and 1 Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom single-soil Strat (neck)
- 1 Volume and 1 tone control
- 5-Way switch
- Bone nut
- 6-Saddle American Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Single-ply gold anodized aluminium pickguard
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" machine heads
- Original string: Fender USA 250L NPS (.009-.042)
- Colour: Natural
- Includes brown case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456891 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!