Fender AM Org 50S Koa top Strat MN N
- Rarities Series
- Body: Ash with gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Top: Riegelkoa
- Screwed neck: Quartersawn European maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- Inlays: Black Pearloid dots
- 21 Narrow tall frets
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Nut width: 41.9 mm (1.65")
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5")
- Three-ply parchment/black/parchment pickguard
- Pickups: 1 Tim Shaw-designed pickup with Filter'Tron Covers (bridge)1 Hot '59 Strat with Gold Foil Covers (middle) and 1 Hot '59 Strat with Gold Foil Covers (neck)
- 1 Volume control
- Tone 1 (neck/middle pickups) and Tone 2 (bridge pickup) controls
- 5-Way switch
- Bone nut
- 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized tremolo
- Nickel/Chrome hardware
- Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" machine heads
- Original string: Fender USA 250L NPS (.009-.042)
- Colour: Natural
- Includes case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456901 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!