Fender AM Elite Strat MN Satin JPM
- American Elite series
- Alder body
- Bolted neck: Maple
- Maple fretboard
- Neck profile: Modern 'C to D'
- Fretboard radius (compound): 241 - 355.6 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Large black pearloid dot fretboard inlays
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 42.8 mm
- Pickups: 3 4th Generation noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume (with S-1 switch), Tone 1 (neck) and Tone 2 (center and bridge)
- No-Load tone control
- 5-Way switch
- 2-Point Deluxe synchronized tremolo
- 3-Ply aged white pearl pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Deluxe Cast/Sealed locking machine heads
- Original stringing: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042)
- Colour: Satin Jade Pearl Metallic
- Includes Elite moulded case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457146 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!