Fender AM Elite P-Bass EB Satin JPM
- American Elite Series
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck profile: Compound Back Shape Modern "C to D"
- Scale: Longscale
- Nut width: 41.3 mm (1.63")
- Compound fretboard radius: 241.3 (9.5") to 355.6 mm (14")
- Fretboard inlays: Large Pearloid Dots
- 21 Medium jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- Three-ply Aged White Pearl pickguard
- Pickups: 4th generation noiseless single-coil (bridge) and elite precision bass split-coil (neck)
- Electronics: 18 V preamp with active 3-band EQ
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Blend), Treble Boost / Cut, Midrange Boost / Cut, Bass Boost / Cut
- Active / Passive Mini Toggle Switch
- 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage Bridge (thick-through-body or topload)
- Nickel / Chrome Hardware
- Fender "F" light-weight vintage paddle keys machine heads with tapered shafts
- Ex-factory stringing: Fender USA NPS .045 - .105
- Colour: Satin Jade Pearl Metallic
- Elite Molded case included
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457002 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!