Fender 60 Jazz Bass JR OW 2018 ltd
- Custom Shop team built
- Light body: Selected alder
- One-piece neck: Maple, quartersawn
- Scale: Long Scale
- Neck profile: 60s "U"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fretboard: Dark selected rosewood, flat lam
- Bone nut
- 20 Frets
- Vintage J-Bass bridge
- Vintage nickel hardware
- Tortoise pickguard
- Pickups: 2 handcrafted Custom Shop 60s jazz bass
- 62' Stacked poti knobs
- Colour: Olympic White (Nitrolack, Journeyman Relic finish)
- Includes Fender case and certificate
- Made in USA
- Serial number: CZ535232
- Weight: 4.22 kg
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426051 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!