Fender 50s Precision Bass MN HB
4- String Electric Bass
- 50s Precision bass
- Alder body
- One-piece maple neck with "C" shape
- Maple fretboard (7.25" radius/ 184 mm)
- 20 Vintage style frets
- 1 Precision bass split single coil pickup
- American vintage precision bass bridge
- Vintage style reverse machine heads
- Nickel/ chrome hardware
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard
- 34" (864 mm) Scale
- 1.750" (44.5 mm) Width at the nut
- Incl. deluxe gig bag
- Colour: honey blonde
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 185298 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!