Fender 1961 J-Bass Heavy Relic OW
- Custom Shop
- Selected lightweight ash body
- Quatersawn maple neck
- Neck profile: U-shape
- Fretboard radius: 9.5"
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Hand-Wound Vintage Jazz Bass pickups
- 4-Ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Vintage J-Bass bridge
- Vintage style tuning machine heads
- Bone nut
- Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap, certificate of authenticity
- Colour: Aged Olympic White
- Made in USA
- Serial number: CZ539644
- Weight: 4.3 kg
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 453188 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!