Fender 1960 Relic Heavy Relic DB
- Custom Shop Model
- Selected alder body
- Tinted quartersawn maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Large 'C'
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- 21 Frets (6105)
- Pickup: 3 1960s single coils with RWRP middle pickup
- 5-Way switch
- 4-Ply tortoise pickguard
- Mircata nut
- Vintage style machine heads with Fender Logo
- Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Vintage hardware
- Serial number: R 92319
- Weight: 3.40 kg
- Finish: Heavy Relic
- Colour: Daphne Blue
- Includes case, strap, cable and certificate
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422258 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!