Fender 1959 Relic Strat Dirty WB MBDW
- Custom Shop - Masterbuilt by Dale Wilson
- Light body: Alder
- One-piece neck: Quartersawn AA flamed maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck profile: 59er Esquire "C"
- Fretboard radius: 7.25"
- 21 Vintage frets
- Pickups: 3 J.Mayer Single Coils
- 5-Way switch
- Black anodized pickguard
- Vintage style hardware
- Bone nut
- String tree
- Finish: Journeyman Relic
- Colour: Dirty White Blonde
- Includes case, cable, belt and certificate
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437872 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!