How secure is it to order on your website?
The Thomann Cyberstore is very secure - we guarantee it!
Not a single one of our four million customers has reported problems with her/his credit card and there has never been privacy problems with sensitive data.
We want you to feel totally comfortable when shopping on the internet and at Thomann we guarantee that your data is treated confidentially and securely and that under no circumstances is your information passed onto third parties - never!
Before information concerning addresses and credit cards is transferred to us it is encoded by a secure server so that no one except for your contact person and the webmaster are able to see it.
1. Security server
For years Thomann has been using a server that transfers encoded data only - making it totally secure. This means that during the transfer from your desk to that of your contact person at Thomann all your data is encoded and cannot be seen by hackers. All credit card information is deleted from reply-mails.
The Thomann Cyberstore has excellent references and therefore has been the number one for musicians all over Europe for years.
Our regular customer base contains thousands of important co-operation partners from the best known artists and record companies to the biggest corporations and institutions such as national operas and we would welcome you as a new reference customer.
Further interesting questions
- How does the secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Can I send you my credit card information safely?
- I cannot find the product I would like to order!
- How can I track my order?
- Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?