Can I come and pick up a product which I ordered on the internet?
Of course you can!
We are always delighted when internet-customers visit us personally and it gives us a chance to meet face to face. Our shop is packed with all the latest gear and it is certainly worth a visit!
Please use the space for comments on the website to inform us that you would like to pick up your stuff personally. We will then let you when your order is ready.
Before heading to us please double check that everything is available.
Please note that if you come from EU-countries you will be required to pay the German VAT rate instead of your local tax.
If you come from outside the EU you will also need to pay the German tax (no tax charged when products are shipped outside EU), but we will credit it back to you once you send us stamped documents proving that the goods left the EU. Please contact international@thomann before visiting us as orders above a certain value need to be cleared by customs before they can be taken over the border.
Here/ you can find a detailed description of the route to Thomann.
Further interesting questions
- How secure is it to order on your website?
- How does the secure server work?
- How does the Shopping Basket work?
- I know the item numbers. How can I order more easily?
- How long does the shipping of my internet order take?
- Can I send you my credit card information safely?
- I cannot find the product I would like to order!
- How can I track my order?