Fano Carved Top TC6 Tea Burst MD
- Mahogany body
- "Killer" flamed maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Late 50's roundback C-neck profile: .860 - .970
- Rosewood fretboard
- Compensated fretboard radius: 10 "- 16"
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- 22 Jescar 6105 frets
- Pickups: 2 Lollar Imperial humbuckers
- 3-way switch
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls with push / pull function
- "Aged" nickel hardware
- Gotoh Kluson machine heads
- Tonepros Tune-o-matic bridge
- TusqXL nut
- Weight: 3.52 kg
- Finish: Medium Distressed Level
- Colour: Faded Tea Burst
- Incl. case
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 361060 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!