FabFilter Pro-Q 3 Upgrade
Equaliser Plugin (Download)
Upgrade from FabFilter Pro-Q 2 to Pro-Q 3 for customers who bought FabFilter Pro-Q 2 before 29 September 2018!
- High quality EQ for all tasks with up to 24 bands
- Surround support up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos with intelligent speaker selection
- Dynamic EQ mode
- Adjustable L/R or M/S mode per filter band
- LP/HP filter with brickwall characteristic
- Visualise the spectrum of every other Pro-Q 3 instance, including detection of overlaps
- Three working modes: Latency-free, FIR with adjustable latency, natural phase mode
- Spectrum Grab function with indication of the most important peaks for fast EQ adjustments
- EQ Match enables matching to the output spectrum of another Pro-Q 3 instance
- Advanced settings for each band with Make Dynamic, Invert Gain etc.
- Slope for all available filter characteristics (bell, notch, high/low shelf, high/low cut, band pass, tilt shelf) adjustable up to 96 dB / oct.
- Solo function for individual tapes
- Fade-in piano roll for musical frequency display
- Side chain function for EQ match
- Phase inversion
Note: Only for customers who bought FabFilter Pro-Q 2 before 29 September 2018!
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Windows XP (32-Bit) / Vista (64-bit) or later, Mac OSX 10.8 or later, registered FabFilter Pro-Q 2, internet connection
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.