FabFilter Pro-Q 3 Upgrade
EqualiSer Plugin (Download)Upgrade from FabFilter Pro-Q 2 to Pro-Q 3 for customers who purchased FabFilter Pro-Q 2 before 29.09.2018!
- High-quality EQ for all tasks with up to 24 bands
- Surround support up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos with intelligent speaker selection
- Dynamic EQ mode
- Adjustable per filter band L / R or M / S mode
- LP / HP filter with brickwall characteristic
- Visualise the spectrum of every other Pro-Q 3 instance, including coverage detection
- Three working modes: latency-free, FIR with adjustable latency, Natural-Phase-Mode
- Spectrum Grab function with indication of the most important peaks for fast EQ settings
- EQ Match allows you to match the output of another Pro-Q-3 instance
- Advanced settings per band with Make Dynamic, Invert Gain etc.
- Slope for all available filter characteristics (bell, notch, high / low shelf, high / low cut, band pass, tilt shelf) adjustable up to 96 dB / oct.
- Solo function for individual bands
- Fade in piano roll for musical frequency representation
- Side chain feature for EQ match
- Phase reversal
Note: Only for customers who have purchased FabFilter Pro-Q 2 before 29.09.2018!
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from XP (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.8, registered FabFilter Pro-Q 2, internet connection
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454251 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!