FabFilter Pro-Q 3
Equalizer Plugin (Download)
- High-quality EQ for all tasks with up to 24 bands
- Surround support up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos with intelligent speaker selection
- Dynamic EQ mode
- Adjustable per filter band L / R or M / S mode
- LP / HP filter with brickwall characteristic
- Visualize the spectrum of every other Pro-Q 3 instance, including coverage detection
- Three working modes: latency-free, FIR with adjustable latency, Natural-Phase-Mode
- Spectrum Grab function with indication of the most important peaks for fast EQ settings
- EQ Match allows you to match the output of another Pro-Q-3 instance
- Advanced settings per band with Make Dynamic, Invert Gain etc.
- Slope for all available filter characteristics (bell, notch, high / low shelf, high / low cut, band pass, tilt shelf) adjustable up to 96 dB / oct.
- Solo function for individual bands
- Fade in piano roll for musical frequency representation
- Side chain feature for EQ match
- Phase reversal
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: From XP (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.8, internet connection
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454217 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!