Exponential Audio Nimbus
Reverb Plug-In (download)
- Algorithmic high-end reverb without audible modulations of the reverb tail
- Offers 2 Plates, Chamber and Reverb variations
- Advanced EQs for input, first reflections and reverb tail
- Different initial reflections to select the best fit for close-microphoning
- Dynamic reverb suppression for transparent sound in dense source signals
- Warp function with compressor / expander
- Overdrive / saturation and bit reduction at the input to produce typical sonic artifacts from vintage reverbs
- DAW tempo synchronisation
- Plugin latency below 1 ms
- 1300 presets
Note: Requires Pace iLok: Art.401447 (not included).
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Win7 or higher (64-bit), Mac OSX 10.8, 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection, Pace iLok
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 411445 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!