Studio Reference In-Ear Earphones Specifically for Studio Applications and Live Use
- High-performance transducer
- Bass Boost
- 20 - 16,000 Hz
- 120 dB SPL max
- 22 Ohms
- 35 - 42 dB outside noise isolation
- Black metal body with anodised surface
- Pluggable Kevlar cable with angled 3.5mm stereo jack
- Includes transport bag, case, jack adapter, foam and rubber ear tips in different sizes, spare filters and tool for filter change
|Custom Made In-Ear||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439446 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!