ESP LTD MH 1000 NT QM STP LH
- Lefthand model
- Mahogany body
- Clouded maple top
- Neck-through: Maple
- Makassar Ebony Fingerboard
- Neck profile: Thin U
- 24 Extra jumbo frets
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Pegasus (bridge) and Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck)
- Volume control and tone control (push/pull)
- 3-Way switch
- Tonepros Locking TOM bridge with string guide through the body
- Chrome hardware
- Original stringing: D'Addario XL110 (.010-.046)
- Colour: See Thru Purple
|number of strings||6|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 459449 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!