ESP Horizon II FMT CB USA
ST Style Electric Guitar
- Body: Mahogany (Swietenia Macrophylla)
- Top: Flamed maple
- @Neck: 3-Piece maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck attachment: Through
- Neck profile: Thin-U
- 24 Extra jumbo frets
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 1.25" (42 mm)
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom bridge and '59 in neck humbucker pickups
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Switch: 3-Way toggle
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT Locking TOM & String-Thru
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Machine heads: Sperz Trimlock
- Includes case
- Colour: Cobalt Blue
- Strings: Daddario NYXL (.010 / .046)
- Made in USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464354 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!