ESP Eclipse FMT CB USA
- Single cut model
- Mahogany neck
- Top: Flamed maple
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia Macrphylla)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck attachment: Continuous neck-through (-body)
- Neck profile: Thin U
- Frets: 22 Extra jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Pickups: Active EMG 57TW H (bridge) - EMG Active 66TW H (neck)
- Controls: Volume (push / pull), Volume (push / pull), Tone (push / pull)
- Switch: 3-Way toggle
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT Locking Tune-O-Matic & Tailpiece
- Hardware surface: Nickel
- Machine heads: Sperzel TrimLock
- Includes a case
- Colour: Cobalt Blue
- Original strings: Elixir Nanoweb Light (.010 / .046 )
- Made in the USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464355 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!