ESP E-II M-IINT BM HS BLK NAT Fade
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Buckeye burl maple
- 3-Piece neck: Maple
- Neck attachment: Neck-through (body)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Neck profile: Thin U
- Frets: 24 Extra jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Pickups: 2x Bare Knuckle Aftermath Tyger humbuckers
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: Hipshot with string-through-body
- Hardware: Black
- Machine heads: Gotoh locking
- Original strings: Elixir Nanoweb Light .010-.046
- Colour: Natural Fade Black
- Includes a case
- Made in Japan
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 458535 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!