Epiphone SG Classic Worn P-90 Cherry
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: 60s slim taper
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- Pickups: 2 Epiphone P-90 PRO (Soap Bar) single coils
- 2 x Volume and 2 x tone controls
- 3-Way Epiphone toggle switch
- Heavy-duty Epiphone output socket
- LockTone ABR bridge
- Stopable tailpiece
- Epiphone Deluxe machine heads with Ivory buttons
- Colour: Worn Cherry
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482596 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!