Epiphone SG G-400 Pro CH LH
Lefthand Electric Guitar
Not quite as tight in the bass like the sister model Les Paul, but very lively and aggressive, the SG is for many an excellent rock guitar. It is also well suited for blues sounds - especially when using the neck pickup.
The G400 comes close to the much more expensive original. Also the mahogany in cherry red already makes her something. And because not only Black Sabbath Tony Iommi wants to play his SG with the left hand, the SG400 also available in a left-handed version.
- SG Model for left-handers
- Mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 22 Frets
- 628 mm Scale length
- 2x Alnico Pro humbucker pick-ups (push / pull)
- Wilkinson ™ Vintage Classics machine heads
- Volume potentiometer with push / pull function for Pick Up split
- Colour: Cherry
|Shape, Design||Double Cut|
|number of strings||6|