Epiphone Flying V Ebony
- Inspired by the Gibson Collection
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian laurel
- Neck profile: Slim Taper "C"
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.693")
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: ProBucker-2 (neck) & ProBucker-3 (bridge) humbuckers
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone (CTS electronics)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Flying V string-thru
- Machine heads: Epiphone vintage deluxe (gear ratio: 18:1)
- Colour: Ebony
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482581 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!